Employee Satisfaction Research
Research indicates that there is a strong positive correlation between employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction. Understanding your company’s employee satisfaction performance over time may explain fluctuations in profitability. This research and analysis may yield increased employee retention.
Employee satisfaction is important for the following reasons:
- Committed and engaged employees create satisfied customers
- The cost of turnover – Hiring costs, training costs, and productivity loss is typically between 20-25% of average employee salary.
- Company knowledge and customer history – The knowledge of how your company operates and information about your customers leaves when an employee leaves your company.
- Excessive turnover and/or loss of good people – When there is high turnover and/or good people leave the effect can be felt throughout the company, leaving an unspoken negative feeling among other staff.
- Customer service suffers – When people leave and customer services suffers, the guest experience is negatively impacted.
The SureVista Solution defines the dimensions that drive employee satisfaction, rank orders these dimensions by importance to your employees, using advanced statistical methods, and delivers a clear picture of where your company is performing well and where improvement is needed. We do this using a comprehensive web-based Satisfaction Survey System, a web-based Exit Interview Survey, and a Predictive Forecast Model to help predict where future turnover is likely to occur.